TBA – Kansas City, KS
March 12 – March 14
Event Dates and TimesFriday 12 pm-6 pm • Saturday 10 am-6 pm • Sunday 10 am-3 pm
The Kansas City Woodworking Show
Presented by some of the country’s top career woodworkers and woodturners, the Kansas City show brings you everything woodworking under one roof, from education, manufacturers, vendors, clubs and schools.
Established over 30 years ago, The Woodworking Shows provide woodworkers an outlet for their passion. We accomplish this through tools, education and a unique sense of community. Come experience what the 2021 Kansas City show has to offer, as it is sure to be a blockbuster event!
“It was a great show. Thanks guys and gals!” – Leslie, 2020
- Purchase your general admission tickets at the door of our events for $14 (Cash Only).
- Buy your general admission tickets online and save $2!
- One Ticket is good for all three days of the show.
- Children under age 16 are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Active duty Military/Fire/Police with valid ID are admitted free.
View all, and Download the Coupons here. Valid for use on the show floor only.
Weekend Seminar Schedule
Plan your time on the show floor wisely by viewing and printing the seminar schedule.
Show Giveaways & Goodies
From Sunday’s bandsaw giveaway to free online courses, don’t miss out!
Project Challenge: People’s Choice
This will be open for all show attendees to vote for their favorite project throughout the day on Saturday.*
This category will be judged by the show educators. They will be basing their selection on finish and originality. In case of a tie, they will base their decision on complexity.*
*Projects can be entered in the following three divisions:
· Youth (under 18)
· Adult (18 & over)
· New for 2017: Youth & Mentor
Project Challenge Requirements
1. The project must fit within a 24x24x24 inch block, once in place it can expand in any direction.
2. Please confirm your entry at least 2 days prior to the show by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Drop off project with entry form by 6PM on Friday to show or by 9AM on Saturday morning at the show info booth. Download the entry form here.
Projects can be picked after 5:30PM on Saturday or any time throughout the show on Sunday.