- This event has passed.
TWWS @ Columbus, OH
January 20 @ 7:00 am – January 22 @ 10:00 am
Event Dates and TimesFriday 12 pm-6 pm • Saturday 10 am-6 pm • Sunday 10 am-3 pm
The Columbus Woodworking Show
It’s been little while, but the time has come for us to be together again! While our plan is to keep things fresh and exciting, we also know some are missing the familiar! For over 37 years, we have provided an outlet for woodworkers to meet like-minded people to collaborate and learn from!
We’ve worked hard to craft the perfect balance of fun and learning this year! Here are some of the things you can expect to experience –
- A skilled group of educators with the advice that we are all craving
- Exhibitors with the latest and greatest tools, jigs, and supplies
- Local clubs, guilds, and schools that will help you stay connected to the woodworking community in your area
Join us in Columbus for a three-day event that is sure to get you in the woodworking spirit!
Seminars coming soon
“It was a great show. Thanks guys and gals!” – Leslie, 2020
- Admission tickets at the door of our events are $16 (Cash Only).
- Buy admission tickets online and save $2!
- Your Ticket is good for all three days of the show.
- Children under age 15 are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Active duty Military/Fire/Police with valid ID are admitted free.
Enter Your Latest Project In Our Project Challenge:
This will be open for all show attendees to vote for their favorite project throughout the day on Saturday.*
This category will be judged by the show educators. They will be basing their selection on finish and originality. In case of a tie, they will base their decision on complexity.*
*Projects can be entered in the following three divisions:
· Youth (under 18)
· Adult (18 & over)
· Youth & Mentor
Project Challenge Requirements
1. Anyone with a project (defined below) can participate.
2. The project must fit within a 24x24x24 inch block, once in place it can expand in any direction.
3. Please confirm your entry at least 2 days prior to the show by emailing: email@example.com.
4. Drop your project off with your entry form by 6PM on Friday or by 9:30AM on Saturday with the show information booth. Download your entry form here.
Projects can be picked up after 5:30PM on Saturday or any time throughout the show on Sunday.