Week 1, March 5 & 6, 2021
March 5, 2021 – March 6, 2021
Event Dates and TimesFriday 11 am-6 pm • Saturday 11 am-6 pm
We are using BoothCentral for Week 1 of MWWS. BoothCentral is online, easy to access and simple to navigate no software or downloads required. With an internet connection you simply enter the event on event day using your desktop, tablet or smartphone. The link below allows you to register for general admission which provides you access to the show welcome video, exhibitors & demos and clubs & guilds. It does not include access to show seminars. Show seminar passes for week 1 are available below for $20 and provide access to greater than 10 unique seminars for week 1. Register or buy your seminar pass below and get ready to enjoy the first show from the comfort of your shop, home or office!
Like so many businesses WWS has been negatively impacted by the pandemic. If you love the shows please consider this small donation to help us get through these difficult times.
Show coupons will be available through show exhibits only. No download necessary.
Weekend Seminar Schedule
Plan your time wisely by viewing, building and printing your very own personalized seminar schedule for week 1.
Show Giveaways & Goodies
Week 1 Giveaways are still being secured. Please check back before the show opens for more information.
You are invited to a Month of Virtual Woodworking Shows!
Even though we cannot physically come to your city or town we’ve come to the conclusion that where there’s a will there’s a way. Welcome to The Month of Woodworking Shows! Where we will educate and demonstrate so everyone can fabricate.
- LIVE every Friday & Saturday in March from 11AM-6PM EST
- General admission is free for each show weekend
- Opening Week March 5 & 6th
- Week 2 March 12 & 13
- Week 3 March 19 & 20
- Closing Week March 26 & 27
- Seminar passes are available per show for $20 and include
- New seminars every weekend provided by our trusted educators and more
- Greater than 10 seminars per weekend day
- Access to recorded seminars for 1 year
- All booths and seminars will have
- Live messaging and/or video chat for Networking & demos and two-way communication
- Show educators include but are not limited to
- Roland Johnson of Fine Woodworking Magazine
- Jim Heavey of Wood Magazine
- Chuck Bender of Chuck Bender Woodworking
- Alex Snodgrass, Bandsaw Master, Carter Products
- Bradley McCallister, Woodturner, Artist and Founder of Spiracraft
- Barry Gross, Accomplished Pen Maker
- Jeff Hornung, Woodturner & Instructors at Craft Alliance School of Art & Craft in St. Louis, MO